Introduction

I have recently returned home from yet another visit to the hospital! Something different happened this time. I opened myself up to absorb anything that could possibly have any sort of positive effect on me. I had an amazing experience. It wasn't about the
facility, the workers, food, classes, lectures...none of that. It was about me. Me opening up to the possibility of even just looking at and considering a new and completely made over way of living, cuz Hunny.... this way isn't working anymore! With this blog I hope to achieve but one thing. However, it is one of the biggest feats any human can achieve in my opinion, and that is to truly love and accept myself as who I am now. I decided I needed something to do for myself and I have always loved writing to express myself, and keeping a journal of sorts has been therapeutic for me in the past, so i thought I would try a blog to motivate me to start writing again, even if it is just for me. Please join me on my journey...

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Where to begin....

It's been so long since I've taken a review at where my life is, it's going to be a little difficult to choose what's important to include and what's not. I first I feel it's important to introduce to you the new man in my life, Nate. I met him at a meeting. He is fantastic. we are taking things very slowly with no expectations. He is a major support for me right now. He is very loving, kind, smart, patient with my crazy acts of irrationality, and he has a very strong recovery.


My recovery has been struggling a little, I had almost eight months, then I slipped up on sleeping pills and cutting myself causing me to start over with a new clean date of 1/11/16. I have just over a month and a half now.


I've been extremely stressed lately due to some physical problems that have arisen. I was having tingling and painful, very painful numbness in my legs and arms that my regular doctor couldn't explain, so he sent me to a neurologist to get tested for MS. I'm going to end this blog here, because the story of what happened at that doctor appointment and that day, I think, deserves it's own entry.



No comments:

Post a Comment